:: The Stars in The Eyes ::
The wind knocks on the window
over the room as small as me
Twinkling stars so beautiful
Filling the room with love tt cant be seen
Eyes so blurry with tears
Like those stars embroided in my eyes
Too hurt for my legs to walk
For this is never meant for me
Caressing my wound gently
Embracing me to sleep
For the next day I will just keep on smiling

.blog

Sunday, September 07, 2008

My Temper

Recently im having bad temper .. guess im trying to manage alot of things without my 2 superiors presence and its really hard.

I loses my temper easily on every single thing and every small matter. I feel bad somehow especially on the ppl that i loses my temper on. I tried to refrain myself from doing it but somehow it just let out.

I do not think they ever know i have a blog but however .. im sorry ok. Im also trying to cope.

After 1 of my superior came back i told him what i did to one of the people that i was mean to. And he said i was really rude. I explained on how that person pissed me over the fone first when i was desperately looking for help. The things that he said just silenced me for an awkward 5 seconds over the phone. I replied with another sentence that pissed him back and silenced him for another 5 seconds. Thus after pissing each other off we put down the fone.

This person that i pissed off I call him potter bcos he looks like harry potter. But anyway come to tink of it i felt bad somehow. Cos he don even have to help at all in the first place.

Im sorry if i were rude cos like what Saini always says ppl doesnt know how my office works. We look like we were always having fun under the sun doing all the sports outside, no one ever step into our office and see what we are doing inside.

No one ever comes near to our area and see us still around after 9 or 10pm. No one ever understand how tired we are after training a group and we still have to rushed back to office rushing to send out our work still soaking wet from the sea.

No one ever see how we have to handle the pressure of providing our service under the critical time previously. All that the people see was us playing frisbee when we really cannot take work anymore and needed that 15mins time out from work.

We look happy that doesnt mean we are not working or not stressed. We dressed sloppily bcos we are not office-based only like all of you, we look like we only play our own sports everyday but mind you we also have our fair share of admin too.

Anyway .. now that one of them is back im really happy and hopefully next week will be a better week for me.

eXTReMe Tracker