:: The Stars in The Eyes ::
The wind knocks on the window
over the room as small as me
Twinkling stars so beautiful
Filling the room with love tt cant be seen
Eyes so blurry with tears
Like those stars embroided in my eyes
Too hurt for my legs to walk
For this is never meant for me
Caressing my wound gently
Embracing me to sleep
For the next day I will just keep on smiling

.blog

Friday, August 08, 2008

Escaped Convict

A man escapes from a prison where he's been locked up for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns. Inside, he finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair.


While tying the homeowner's wife to the bed, the convict gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.


While he's in there, the husband whispers over to his wife, 'Listen, this guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He's probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain... do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us both. Be strong, honey. I love you!'


His wife responds, 'He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he's gay, thinks you're cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong. I love you, too.'


(Ps. I like this joke. Hahah)

eXTReMe Tracker