:: The Stars in The Eyes ::
The wind knocks on the window
over the room as small as me
Twinkling stars so beautiful
Filling the room with love tt cant be seen
Eyes so blurry with tears
Like those stars embroided in my eyes
Too hurt for my legs to walk
For this is never meant for me
Caressing my wound gently
Embracing me to sleep
For the next day I will just keep on smiling

.blog

Saturday, July 12, 2008

The power of Love - Lunatica

The Power of Love - Lunatica


When the first light of morning is touching the leaves
and the dewdrops are sparkling like stars
I feel the touch of a mild breeze caressing my skin
as I'm running to reach your strong arms

What greater gift could I get to feel alive
than the power of love in your eyes
Like a blooming rose in a barren place
that must absorb the falling rain
I am longing for your warm embrace

On my way through the forest I can hear a soft voice
But inside my heart it feels strong
It tells me to follow so I don't hesitate
It will lead me to where I belong

What greater gift could I get to feel alive
than the power of love in your eyes
Like a blooming rose in a barren place
that must absorb the falling rain
I am longing for your warm embrace

eXTReMe Tracker