:: The Stars in The Eyes ::
The wind knocks on the window
over the room as small as me
Twinkling stars so beautiful
Filling the room with love tt cant be seen
Eyes so blurry with tears
Like those stars embroided in my eyes
Too hurt for my legs to walk
For this is never meant for me
Caressing my wound gently
Embracing me to sleep
For the next day I will just keep on smiling

.blog

Sunday, July 27, 2008

To Be With You

To be with you - Mr.Big

Hold On, Little Girl
Show Me What He's Done To You
Stand Up, Little Girl
A Broken Heart Can't Be That Bad
When It's Through, It's Through
Fate Could Twist The Both Of You
So Come On Baby, Come On Over
Let Me Be The One To Show You

I'm The One Who Wants To Be With You
Deep Inside, I Hope You Feel It Too (Feel It Too)
Waited On A Line Of Dreams And blues (Waited On A Line)
Just To Be The Next To Be With You

Build Up Your Confidence
So You Can Be On Top For Once
Wake Up, Who Cares About
Little Boys That Talk Too Much
I've Seen It All, Go Down
Your Game Of Love Was All Rained Out
So Come On Baby, Come On Over
Let Me Be The One To Hold You

I'm The One Who Wants To Be With You (I'm The One, Yeah)
Deep Inside, I Hope You Feel It Too (Feel It Too)
Waited On A Line Of Dreams And Blues (Waited On A Line, Yeah)
Just to be the next to be with you

Why Be Alone
When We Can Be Together, Baby
You can make my life worthwhile
I Can Make You Start To Smile

[INSTRUMENTAL]

When It's Through, It's Through
Fate Could Twist The Both Of You
So Come On Baby, Come On Over
Let Me Be The One To Show You

I'm The One Who Wants To Be With You (I'm the oone)
Deep Inside, I Hope You Feel It Too (Feel it too)
Waited On A Line Of Dreams And Blues (Waited on a line)
Just To Be The Next To Be With You

I'm The One Who Wants To Be With You (I'm the oooooone)
Deep Inside, I Hope You Feel It Too (Deep inside, You feel it too )
Waited On A Line Of Dreams And Blues (Wainted On That Line)
Just To Be The Next To Be With You

Just To Be The Next To Be With You... Woooo

eXTReMe Tracker