:: The Stars in The Eyes ::
The wind knocks on the window
over the room as small as me
Twinkling stars so beautiful
Filling the room with love tt cant be seen
Eyes so blurry with tears
Like those stars embroided in my eyes
Too hurt for my legs to walk
For this is never meant for me
Caressing my wound gently
Embracing me to sleep
For the next day I will just keep on smiling

.blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

True

I love this acoustic version of Ryan Cabrera's True =)


True [Acoustic] - Ryan Cabrera

I wont talk
I wont breathe
I wont move till you finally see
That you belong with me

You might think I dont look
But deep inside
In the corner of my mind
Im attached to you

Im weak Its true
Cuz im afraid to know the answer
Do you want me too?
Cuz my heart keeps falling faster

I've waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try
Anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true

You dont know what you do
Everytime you walk into the room
Im afraid to move
Im weak Its true
Im just scared to know the ending
Do you see me too?
Do you even know u met me?

I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try anything to be with you

All my life I've waited
This is true
I know when I go i'll be on my way to you
The way thats true ..

I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try anything to be with you

All my life I've waited
This is true

eXTReMe Tracker