:: The Stars in The Eyes ::
The wind knocks on the window
over the room as small as me
Twinkling stars so beautiful
Filling the room with love tt cant be seen
Eyes so blurry with tears
Like those stars embroided in my eyes
Too hurt for my legs to walk
For this is never meant for me
Caressing my wound gently
Embracing me to sleep
For the next day I will just keep on smiling

.blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Little Christian Humor

Jesus and Satan were having an on-going argument about who was better on the computer. They had been going at it for days, and frankly God was tired of hearing all the bickering.. Finally fed up, God said, ' THAT ' S IT! I have had enough. I am going to set up a test that will run for two hours, and from those results, I will judge who does the better job.'


So Satan and Jesus sat down at the keyboards and typed away.


They moused.


They faxed.


They e-mailed.


They e-mailed with attachments.


They downloaded.


They did spreadsheets!


They wrote reports.


They created labels and cards.


They created charts and graphs.


They did some genealogy reports .


They did every job known to man.


Jesus worked with heavenly efficiency and Satan was faster than hell.


Then, ten minutes before their time was up, lightning suddenly flashed across the sky, thunder rolled, rain poured, and, of course, the power went off. Satan stared at his blank screen and screamed every curse word known in the underworld. Jesus just sighed.


Finally the electricity came back on, and each of them restarted their computers. Satan started searching frantically, screaming: ' It ' s gone! It ' s all GONE! ' I lost everything when the power went out! '


Meanwhile, Jesus quietly started printing out all of his files from the past two hours of work. Satan observed this and became irate. ' Wait! ' he screamed. ' That ' s not fair! He cheated! How come he has all his work and I don' t have any? '


God just shrugged and said,











JESUS SAVES.......

eXTReMe Tracker