:: The Stars in The Eyes ::
The wind knocks on the window
over the room as small as me
Twinkling stars so beautiful
Filling the room with love tt cant be seen
Eyes so blurry with tears
Like those stars embroided in my eyes
Too hurt for my legs to walk
For this is never meant for me
Caressing my wound gently
Embracing me to sleep
For the next day I will just keep on smiling

.blog

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Pimp ur room.

Heyo. I had my previous 2 entries on pimp my camera and pimp amy laptop. In fact i have pimp my room too!!!!!!! Im proud to show off over here for the first time: my room!!!!!!

Froggy Liling Baobao all came over and helped me in the painting. It took everyone almost one whole day to finish painting and liling came the day before to help me pack my things as well. Thanks again everyone. I love all of you to the core.

The stars are all hand painted one by one onto the walls slowly mind you.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jealous rite. I still have my stars stencils! U can borrow from me. Lai lai lai ........

eXTReMe Tracker